Sign in to follow this  

Supercross A Day at Camp Reed

That is a sweet playground.

That pic where Reed is whipping it and looking at the camera and the last one are bad ass.

Hmmm, he wen't to a lot of trouble to get a Daytona replica built. I'd say he is definatley racing :thumbsup:

Thanks for the linkage. AWEsome pics.

I used to ride at a track called "Flyin' High MX" in Dade City. They said Chad's house/Track was soo close we could walk to it. I went driving all around the area one day but never found it. I Wasn't all stalker'ish mind you, jus' curious. I think Ferry's is close too.

That is a sweet playground.

That pic where Reed is whipping it and looking at the camera and the last one are bad ass.

Yep, sick shot.:thumbsup:

reed-jump.jpg

Yep, sick shot.:thumbsup:

reed-jump.jpg

Not that badass. I do that all the time only I include the ol double pits to chesty deodorant spritz

Not that badass. I do that all the time only I include the ol double pits to chesty deodorant spritz

I meant bad ass for Chad:smirk:

I meant bad ass for Chad:smirk:

ah ok, that puts things back into perspective:thumbsup:

Can't quite get that double pits to chesty down. Every time I go to rip the jersey off I end up with a hand full of chest hair (hurts like hell). That causes a under rotation condition, which in turn causes a concussion. More seat time I guess.

• Like 1

Can't quite get that double pits to chesty down. Every time I go to rip the jersey off I end up with a hand full of chest hair (hurts like hell). That causes a under rotation condition, which in turn causes a concussion. More seat time I guess.

You guys are retarded. Just makes me laugh.

:thumbsup::ride::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are retarded. Just makes me laugh.

:thumbsup::ride::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like you never tried it...