Sign in to follow this  

Almost Finished My Trailer *PICS*

Well i finally got some sunny days to finish up my trailer some more and i got it to the point where i can atleast use it instead of it sitting in my driveway. Its a 6X12 Vnose. Its setup for 2 bike at the moment but will have a third later on. Let me know wha you guys think.:thumbsup:

DSCN0121.jpg

DSCN0116.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

DSCN0117.jpg

DSCN0122.jpg

• Like 2

ya im pretty happy with it so far, just got a few small thing to figure out. got a stereo and a little more lighting to put in then i should be through. the shoe holder on the door is working awesome and it was cheap, so glad i saw that and used it. thanks for the comments guys.

Whats your plan for the 3rd bike. Looks like it could be a little tight with handlebars and stuff or are you gonna put on backward.

ya was going for the backwards thing to fit it in there. it will be a small bike anyways for the youngun once he gets to riding, and besides that the other going in there most of the time is a TTR125 so there is actually quite a bit of room.

I sure you have already seen this, but your sticker made remember this and had to post the link...

sweet trailer the shoe holder is a great idea, i may have to "borrow" that.

I put my bikes in facing the left and have bike shoes to hold them down. that keeps the center of the trailer open, making it easier to walk thru. There's plenty of room behind for my pressure washer and coolers.

I sure you have already seen this, but your sticker made remember this and had to post the link...

that is pretty good, but this is my favorite

That's a cool looking set-up you have there! Really like the shoe- tool holder you made! I may use that idea also.

That's a cool looking set-up you have there! Really like the shoe- tool holder you made! I may use that idea also.

i am actually really surprised how well it has worked, and costing only 7 bucks makes it even better.