Sign in to follow this  

2008 Honda 450X Owners Manual PDF

Too weird. I too downloaded this earlier today (before you posted on TT). :thumbsup:

I've been trying to find a service manual all morning, and came across this one. I found one a few weeks ago, but it's for the '09 European model, which is pretty much the same bike.

here you are:

remove the space after the word 'agent' and the link will work. the two words are prohibited by the site filters when joined.

http://www.agent smithracing.com/Honda%20Manuals/Honda%20Manuals/Honda%20450X%20Manual.pdf

• Like 1

Ivan CRF - Perfect! That's what I've been looking for. I'm guessing that this service manual is for 2005-2006 models because of the date of issue, February 2005?

The link died I guess. I was not able to save it. I have the paper manual but it would be nice to have the PDF. Any help? Mine is the 06

Did you copy and paste the link? Did you remove the space between agent and smithracing in the first part of the url?

The link the Ivan posted is great. Also know that you can change the year to get some other years. Like here is the one for an 2007: http://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/assets/OWNERLINK/model/own_man/powersports/2007/2007_CRF450X.pdf You can also change it to other models like the CRF250X or even 4 wheelers, like a TRX250EX, etc. Who knows what else is in there? I wish they had a list you could get to without a login.

Yeah, it worked fine for me yesterday but would not save, then last night it would not work at all. Says file does not exist.

dolfinfan: Which manual are you trying to download? The Service or the Owners?

The service manual. I have both hard copies but would love to have a PDF of the service manual for my 06.

Looks like it was up last night but now it is no longer active. I'm wondering if Mr. A. Smith is lurking about the site...

If so, thank you for the link last night! :thumbsup:

IVAN,.....:ride:

Sorry about that, I thought the TT brothers could use it! :thumbsup: