Sign in to follow this  

Connecticut mototown this saturday

Whos going???? Never been there before any suggestions on what to bring or anything like that? Im trying for sessions 4 and 5....

Make reservation

Bike

Tools

Clothes

Cash, no credit cards accepted

Gas

Get there min. 1/2 hour early to unload bike, sign up, get dressed. 1st time maybe more to look at track from terraces

Maybe glove liners or something if its cold personally, my hands et cold. I wear a pair of latex gloves under ridding gloves.

Have fun.

Good luck on the first time back on the bike Mike. I'm feeling under the weather but still planning on going Sunday.

Dave is sick so we are going to try and go Wednesday or Thursday instead.

Dave is sick so we are going to try and go Wednesday or Thursday instead.

I'm going Wednesday Mike.

I'm going Wednesday Mike.

Wednesday it is then. Now I just have to get Dave to take the day off.

Any body know the site of where you can check out the pics being taking as you ride? Thanks

I'll look it up and post it hopefully this morning. On Friday the phtographer was leaning against the fence to the right of the trailer, back to the track, talking to a friend of mine. The next second the two of them were on the ground as some poor dude apparently whiskey throttled through the berm and right through the chainlink fence. Took the thing completely out. The photographer looked as shock up as the rider. Hopefully he'll be back, he takes some great shots.

What I like about the photographer out there is when you see him it makes you ride with the proper technique, who wants to get captured looking like a stooge!!!

Any body know the site of where you can check out the pics being taking as you ride? Thanks

rk2photos.com :thumbsup: He takes some decent shots and lists them by your number so they're easy to find. Here's one from last Wednesday.

Mototown3-3-101.jpg

do you guys think it is necessary to make reservations during the week? i plan on goin wednesday. how busy is it typically on a weekday?

do you guys think it is necessary to make reservations during the week? i plan on goin wednesday. how busy is it typically on a weekday?

I would. Last Wednesday was pretty busy.

Weekdays are normally around 30 or so riders however we went one time and for some reason the local schools had the day off. Complete mayhem. Do it and save yourself the possibility of being cut out...