Sign in to follow this  

Cheep PW50 Parts

Hey guys, my son's clutch was always engaged so I tore her apart to replace the springs and found out that the clutch was at min spec. Was a little disappointed to find out that they are 180 and his piston was badly scratched once I removed the exhaust :lol: so went to google and and ebay for help. Anyway by chance stumbl ed on pw50parts.com:ride::worthy::lol: and was able to buy a complete all brand new top end,I mean piston, pin, rings, gaskets NEW jug, NEW head, along with the clutch, crank, and bearings for less then 170 with shipping (no tax):lol: The jug did have a good portion of a cooling fin knocked off to save a little extra but DAMN!

The key is to write the guy tell him what you need and offer him a good price, under his list. He is a really nice guy who will be up front and responds within an hour sometimes minutes. I saved over $25 by avoiding ebay (listing fees etc) because I realized they (his site and ebay store) both had the same email address:ride: So just wanted to pass that along for anybody needing expensive oem parts. :thumbsup:

yes they are good to buy from...stay away from PW only

heard alot of horror stories there

I bought a set of plastic from PW only and had no problem, but when I tried to contact them about more parts I never received a response. I tried twice, then went elsewhere. There are many PW sources out there.

has anybody installed the FMF exhaust with the boyseen reeds? I am considering it for my sons PW? How does it work? I am hopping it will give the bike a little better sound too.

yeah if you need something stock they where great to work with 3 business days from NY to So Cal, could not beat that price! Remember though he will come down on his list price if you shoot him an reasonable offer. Oh his ebay store is oempartsource but again you must pay extra for that security that comes with ebay.

Anyone know where to buy the FMF pipe cheap? I have found it online for less then 140 with shipping but they usually give me a error code and can't continue. Anyone have a used one they want to sell?

Anyone know where to buy the FMF pipe cheap? I have found it online for less then 140 with shipping

Find the best price you can and then contact the TT Store. They will beat the best online price by 10% and there won't be any order issues.