XR200 Running problem after warm

Hey guys it's been a while since my last post and i just had a few questions. I have an 85 XR200R I really want to get my bike in reliable running/starting shape to really get out to the trails. It starts easy enough, and runs like a champ, but after riding about 20 mins around the neighborhood and i shut it off it will not re-start and gas seems to be leaking from somewhere in the engine. (Seems to be a flooding issue?) not sure. ive been tinkering with the air/fuel mixture screw and it makes such a difference riding but doesnt help with this re-starting when warm issue. Any help is greatly greatly appreciated.

thanks guys! ?

Justin

i do think getting them serviced would be a good idea though. i prefer to do the work myself but when it comes to rebuilding the carbs id like to have someone with the expertise do it. anyone know how much this would cost? maybe a ballpark figure

It should be a part of a rebuild, but don't take anything for granted when having someone else do work for you. Ask specific questions. Find out what exactly they plan on doing as a part of their "service". Voice your concerns and make sure they address them.

ok that makes sense. is setting the float levels and stuff including in a normal carb rebuild service? or would i have to specifically ask them to do that as well? thanks for the help guys