Sign in to follow this  

ASV Levers Question

Well, I finally decided to buy myself a new pair of levers, and the ASV's seemed like a good pick. Well I get the levers, and my stock dust covers do not fit. I know that ASV sells dust covers, but I've only been able to find online the brake side dust covers. Does anyone know where I can find the clutch side dust cover as well? Thanks!

Matt

I did an ghetto install on mine..I got the F3 set, not the ones that come with the cover. My friend had an extra one so drilled a tiny hole in the perch, top and bottom and just screwed it...:thumbsup: See if you can find a brake cover and do the same.

First off which ASV's did you get? (F1,F3,C5) (Standard, Pro, Hot Start, No-Hot Start, Perch, No-Perch) Also which bike.

I did an ghetto install on mine..I got the F3 set, not the ones that come with the cover. My friend had an extra one so drilled a tiny hole in the perch, top and bottom and just screwed it...:thumbsup: See if you can find a brake cover and do the same.

I ghetto rigged mine on my 110. I just took my friends lever off his old 85 and shaved down the tab on it and it fits perfectly in the stock perch and the dust cover fits fine.

First off which ASV's did you get? (F1,F3,C5) (Standard, Pro, Hot Start, No-Hot Start, Perch, No-Perch) Also which bike.

I got the F3 Levers with the clutch and perch, and then just the brake lever which bolts onto the stock perch. The bike is an Rm-z 250. Thanks for the help!

Yeah no dust cover for you brake , but if your clutch is the pro version then yes you can put the dust cover. Give em a call and ask how much probably free they will send it to you or very cheap.

I got the F3 Levers with the clutch and perch, and then just the brake lever which bolts onto the stock perch. The bike is an Rm-z 250. Thanks for the help!

According to their website if you don't have the pro model LINK then you won't be able to use their clutch dust cover.

Copied from their site "Clutch Dust Cover Only Fits ASV Pro Model".

The pro model's come with it already installed, so if you don't have one you must not have gotten the pro model. You should call them though just to be sure.

Yeah no dust cover for you brake

Also copied from their site "Brake Dust Cover Fits All Off Road Bikes & QUADS With Disc Brake. Includes Special Bolt & T-Washer"

For referance:

Part # for Clutch Dust Cover - PPDC-01

Part # for Brake Dust Cover - FBDC-01

Website http://www.asvinventions.com

Phone 714-861-1400

• Like 1