Sign in to follow this  

who knows a good place to stay in gilbert wv

Heading to WV at the end of april again and want to stay in gilbert this year.

I think there will be 6 or 8 of us.

Do you mean in the Hatfeild-McCoy trail system?

Ohh ok. Check out their website, they have a lot of places for lodging and the like. Also, I'm going over there during spring break, or in summer. Maybe we can ride. :thumbsup:

Browning Fork Trail House!!! 304-784-7433

Stayed there 3 times. Ride right to the mountain. Had a great time every time. Marty (the owner) is good people.

Try out some of the other mountains too. You would have to trailer to do this, but it is worth it.

The Buffalo Mtn. trail system currently has the most single track of the Hatfield-McCoy Trails. There are new single track and ATV trails currently being installed. The new trails will be open by the time you come down. These changes will will make Buffalo Mtn. the largest H-M trail system. The Blue Goose Inn is located in Matewan WV. at the Buffalo Mtn. trailhead. I own the Inn which has great accommodations and caters to riders.

Check us out. www.BlueGooseInnWV.com

Twin Hollows is cool. Just make sure you tie everything down good before heading up the gravel entrance. :thumbsup:

They have a killer view from the campground.

twinhollow.th.jpg

The very end of my video shows twin hollow campground. You learn to slow down on the blind corners real quick up there.