Sign in to follow this  

What's a clean 96' cr250 worth?

not sure about part out but its worth 1200, maybe more. From what i hear, the 96's are going up in price

I wouldn't part it out. That is the last of the steel frames and the end of a very dominating era for Honda. I got mine last may for around $1500. So, I would say that price is very reasonable. I will never let mine go! Get it, and never look back! :thumbsup:

I have a 96 that was a ex arena cross bike. It was build by Honda using all shelf parts. It has no frame or engine # anywhere. I will someday restore it to oem plastics. If you do buy it and hold on to it. It's only going to cost you a 1200 to have a piece of history. It will keep up with the new bikes but will look cooler doing it. If you don't like for some reason you will get your money back. If you need a bike buy it. Ben

I wouldn't pay more than $1800 for a pre-2000 bike though I really wouldn't mind owning a 96 CR.

I got my 95 for 600 bucks but had to put a 100.00 used stator on it and ended up with new plastics, graphics and a few other goodies. If its real nice offer a grand.

I have newer bikes but I actually ride my 95 quite often in fast company off road and its no disadvantage.

95CR25011-8-09001.jpg

I have newer bikes but I actually ride my 95 quite often in fast company off road and its no disadvantage.

95CR25011-8-09001.jpg

I love looking at your bike! I wish it was posted in every thread just for something to look at! Ha Ha :thumbsup:

I have decided with mine, once the funds come in, I am going to go with the OEM look, with maybe a few changes here or there to give a little more modern look.

I love looking at your bike! I wish it was posted in every thread just for something to look at! Ha Ha :thumbsup:

I have decided with mine, once the funds come in, I am going to go with the OEM look, with maybe a few changes here or there to give a little more modern look.

+1:thumbsup:

I am also in the middle of a re-build of a '95 basket case. In assemble mode now.

KC did you say you needed a skidplate? I have a brand new off road one that I am not going to use I'd sell if your interested..........

Oh, I don't need one, and it really isn't in the budget right now, I probably mentioned the skid plate somewhere, because it seems to be the only thing that is hard to find for a bike of this age. But thanks for the offer..... good looking out.

95CR25011-8-09001.jpg

Nice looking bike! I have an 03' swingarm lying around. I wonder if I could fit that on their with some newer suspension and I would be golden. Save the stock stuff if I ever want to be nostalgic.

Guess I have to buy it first..

what about a beat up '93? I just picked one up for 300 but it was left outside for a year or two. has everything just needs love.