Sign in to follow this  

KLX250 fork springs for EFI?

Hello!!

Greetings to all my name is Roman, I live in the Canary Islands and am very happy with my KLX250 kawa but ...

I'm looking for some harder fork springs for kawasaki KLX250 2009, but appear not to exist. Not adjusting the Race Tech, Ohlins, Eibach ... models are available for previous years and the 2009 has 255mm of travel.

Its spring is 415mm long and 0'397kg / m of hard, I need 0'436kg / m

Can someone help? there is a dock compatible?

Thank you very much.

Thanks Dennis!

Indeed I have seen the web for Moto-Pro suspension, but have not yet stiffer springs available for the fork: http://www.moto-pro.com/mybike.asp

They do have available a dock for the shock: http://www.moto-pro.com/ProductPage.asp?strMPSID=MPSP622856

Thanks for the help, I'll have to wait for the market some stiffer springs for this bike, I do not be too long.

I know that Cogent has .44 springs...

EFI, Is there a fuel injected version of the KLX in Europe? I just got an 07 KLX250 and have the suspension all apart for some work.

Hello NCRick

What do you mean by Cogent has 44 springs ...? I do not understand the translation, sorry. Can you explain better? You mean you do exist klx2007 springs for?

Yes, if there KLX250 EFI 2009 and 2010 in Europe, there is no carburetor. Are new models on the market here. There is still little aid to the bike industry, for example, there are only LeoVinci and Arrow exhaust leaks because Americans (FMF, Pro Circuit, White Brothers) are not prepared for the Lambda probe and require modifications.

The bike corrected Stratossa EFI system comes with bringing about 20hp to the wheel, checked.

Thank you very much and I hope your answer.