Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Stick it to them JLaw

I hope that JLaw can stick it to that pretty boy and the fire cotch this weekend. I know i'll be rooting for him and sure will a lot of other people. Remember what he did last year? :thumbsup:

Remember what he did last year? :thumbsup:

What, fail to make a single point in the Nationals?

Forget about it, Lailaw is done riding up front.

I hope that JLaw can stick it to that pretty boy and the fire cotch this weekend. I know i'll be rooting for him and sure will a lot of other people. Remember what he did last year? :ride:

Yeah... he had a flash of brilliance... which is hard to imagine J-Law and Brilliance in the same sentence:banghead::thumbsup::banghead:

For that he was awarded the grand prize for "First Loser":thumbsup:

Since then... he has distanced himself from anything that has anything to do with Brilliance.... see his interview in regards to the practice incident with said "Pretty Boy".

My bet is that he will pull a solid 7th or 8th place finish.... Deep inside the "Pretty Boy's" head...and the fire crotch.... who will both finish a solid 5-7 spots ahead of him!!!

GO J-TARD!!!! FTW!!!

UUUUHHHHH, JLaw did score points in both indoors and outdoors. You should check your facts. What comes around goes around. Haters never win anything.

I hope that JLaw can stick it to that pretty boy and the fire cotch this weekend. I know i'll be rooting for him and sure will a lot of other people. Remember what he did last year? :thumbsup:

Yeah, I remember he cut the track at Daytona when JS crashed...

Yeah, I remember he cut the track at Daytona when JS crashed...

and avoided possibly injuring Kdub and Josh Hill.

it's official: jlaw is a moron. jlaw's days are already over. jlaw is not 'that' *talented*, if so, let's count all the top 5 finishes. Huh? Yeah? And thats?....

Well he got 3rd overall at washugal, im pretty sure you get a point or 2 for that, no?

Post #4 = GAY.:ride:

Ahh didnt he get 3rd at washougal? Id say that was some points there, podium and all!

i am all for another fast guy to mix it up for top 5's. with reed/james/short/grant/ferry out we don't have a deep field

once you get past the top 7-8 the rest of the main event fields are basically lappers

Welcome newbie, and what do you have for us today? Another lame Jlaw thread, awesome:thumbsdn:

MAX!!!

and again another (top 5, jlaw will do it, go jlaw) thread appears before another race. You have a better chance of shittin' gold than jlaw making podium.

UUUUHHHHH, JLaw did score points in both indoors and outdoors. You should check your facts. What comes around goes around. Haters never win anything.

That's why he is in this position! Isn't he always hating on "Pretty Boy"?