Sign in to follow this  

this was my ride to work!!!!

good job there buddy ...talk about being in the right place at the right time

HOLY CRAP. Great job. Betcha she had to change her G-string. :lol: Shoulda got her number. :lol: P.S. 2000 posts. Boy i need a life! :lol:

I wonder how many people just drove by. Good job guys!

What goes around comes around. Karma is a good thing.

Betcha she wasn't wearing any panties :thumbsup: MR. 2000 :ride:

I wonder how many people just drove by. Good job guys!

What goes around comes around. Karma is a good thing.

Betcha she wasn't wearing any panties :ride: MR. 2000 :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

you know what they say... women drivers = no survivors!

how the hell did she manage that?!?

you know what they say... women drivers = no survivors!

This is absolutely Awesome. This is what motorcycle riders are all about. I would strongly suggest you submit this video to the AMA.

Cool Zero bike too!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for helping the woman and thank you for sending this link. Really cool. Made my day.

she pulled over and was baking up to turn around and go home to grab her school books and she must not have seen what was behind her.

what are the chances, the only time I've recorded my ride to work, the only time I've seen a friend on the way to work.

things happen in the weirdest ways.. its good to see there are still come helpful people in the world.:thumbsup:

Makes you feel real good to do things like that, need more people in the world with that attitute. Being a positive influence can be contagious and well worth it. Good job:thumbsup:

That was one smoking betty, should have asked her what's the going prize these days for heroic rescues.

It's cool your first reaction was to help. When I wrecked my gsxr 2 years back it was at an intersection (much busier than that road) and at least 50 cars must have stopped at the stop sign, looked at a broken wooden fence, my wrecked bike, and my unconscious body laying in the dirt then kept going. Most people are stupid lazy sheep. Thanks for being one of the good guys...next time get that fox's #!

that was a great start to the day. gotta make you feel good.

but man, get that girls number next time... what a "first time ya met" story that woulda been... one things for sure shell never have a problem with you riding! :thumbsup:

it's to bad you dropped your helmet on the street, then rescued her,and still never got a number!!!! great job though

im married, but the other guy definately blew it. i was teasing him all day about that. haha.