Sign in to follow this  

Works connection clutch perch vs stock

How much easier is the clutch pull with a works connection clutch perch vs stock?

I have an 09 and its wearing me out.

im looking at getting a sunline clutch perch or the works connection elite clutch perch.

Ryan

I got this setup for like $70 on ebay (including the lever). Really nicely built, and now if the lever flips up it no longer hits (or potentially breaks) the hot-start. I didn't notice any change in clutch pull, though (on an '07):

sunlinelever.jpg

Im hoping to find something that helps smooth out the clutch pull. the 09 is rough and wearing me down.

Ensure that the basket is not grooved and the cable is lubed. If both are ok- go hydraulic.

Easy-pull clutch system. moose racing make it. I have one on my crf 450 with the stock perch , it great. denniskirk.com , has the too. 37 bucks.

That moose one is super easy to pull but it's garbage. Wears out super fast. Go with WC, you love it. I have the elite and the difference isn't as much of the pull, but the overall action is super smooth. I get a much better feel for how my clutch is working. Huge help on the holeshot.

Just a question but I thought the 09's had the four spring clutches and were super easy to pull. Compared to my Husaberg and my YZ400f all CRF's have an easy clutch pull. Did you buy the bike new. If not check to make sure someone didn't change the springs to some heavier ones to help with clutch slippage.