Sign in to follow this  

2007 kx250f

I'm looking at getting a 2007 kx250f. It has roughly 6 hours on it and is in very good condition. What would be a reasonable price to pay and is this a bike worth buying or was there some major upgrades made in recent years that I should reconsider. I plan to ride/race woods.

I'm looking at getting a 2007 kx250f. It has roughly 6 hours on it and is in very good condition. What would be a reasonable price to pay and is this a bike worth buying or was there some major upgrades made in recent years that I should reconsider. I plan to ride/race woods.

The 07 is a good bike.with only 6 hrs on it and the right price I don't think the newer years are much better. Yes there were changes but the 07 is a great bike and year.

If I was selling the bike, I would like to get at least 35 for it. If was buying the bike I'd want to pay no more than 3 for it. And 25 would be a deal.

Thanks for the input. Right now the seller is advertising for 4 grand with garne SG 10 and one industries hemet included. Im going to try to get just the bike for right around 3000. Any other pros/cons with the 07 would be greatly apprieciated.

I love my 08. Basically the same bike as the 07 and no regrets.

06, 07, and 08 are all great bikes. especially if it only has 6 hours on it.. still the fact that it's an 07 and already 3 years old I would say around 3k is pretty fair.

06, 07, and 08 are all great bikes. especially if it only has 6 hours on it.. still the fact that it's an 07 and already 3 years old I would say around 3k is pretty fair.

I agree. In good condition with low hours $3000 would be fair. Great bike!!

We raced the 2007 in 2007 it was a disaster. The crank bearings go out every 40hrs. The transmission in the 2007 and 2008 always bend shift forks. The 2006 is probably the best year either that or the 2009-2010. The 2006 transmission is different than the 2007-2008 models they bulked up the tranny those two years. But also alot of people got alot of success out of the bikes and did not have to many problems with them just what me and my rider incountered with our experience on the 2007. We are currently on the 09 450 great bike...

My 08 has been a good bike, had a few problems when i brought it but i think the previous owner abused it.

You won't be disapointed with the 07 kawi mate they are awesome. The main thing is aslong as you look after it with maintenance and changing oils etc you won't have much troubles.

I just picked up a 07 kawi 250f today, I paid $2,750 and the bike is excellent. All the stock parts are still on it and in good condition. It was a bank repo, so they didn't get to ride it long.