Sign in to follow this  

I need the inspiration

The last time I rode was early November. Hell the last time I moved it was probably December-ish. I've never went this long without riding...it would surprise the heck out of me if I remember how to change gears.

Well this weekend it is supposed to be in the mid-50's...ok weather for riding this time of the year IMO. I want to ride but I need the motivation to dig the bish out from the back of the garage and give her a nice spring time rundown. However I am lazy and I dont want to go out in the cold. Motivate me!

:thumbsup:

I can sympathized with you when it comes to procrastinating. But do what you have to do to go riding. &%$#@! the journey, it's all about the destination! And that destination is playing in the dirt.

I used to ride only to satisfy myself. To beat my body into submission. To push myself a little further every ride.

But, now I ride so I can be with others who share a common interest, dirt bikes! So call up some friends and get out there and have a great time! The more friends the better.

I have had a similar experience. About 5 years ago, when I was blessed with my first daughter, I slowed down on how much riding I did because I was concerened about being able to provide for the family. Well, slowing down became not going at all and next thing I knew its 5 years later and I forgot how much I love riding. Met a guy with a daughter same age as mine who rides and he talked me into going with him one day...OMG, I LOVE RIDING, what was I thinking. Now I am back on board and even teaching my daughter to ride. She loves it too. Its funny how when you get away from something for a while you forget how great it is. Get out and ride, once you get out there, you wont regret it, you will remember why you love the sport.