Sign in to follow this  

50 CALIBER .... anyone buy parts from this company?

I was wondering if any of you have bought or used any of the suspension parts from 50 CALIBER racing. I ran across some of their adds for 50 parts and looks like a good deal, any suggestions?

Thanks.

Everything I've read says to stay away from them but I picked up one of their shocks cheap on ebay and it works fine for me. Maybe a bit too pogo stick feeling for some people but I don't race my mini I just toy around with it and it handles my 200 lbs. just fine.

I have the 2.5 inch extended swingarm w/o the Eibach spring. I have had no problems with it and it is actually the best mod I have done so far. However Eibach makes the best springs you can buy.

I was wondering if any of you have bought or used any of the suspension parts from 50 CALIBER racing. I ran across some of their adds for 50 parts and looks like a good deal, any suggestions?

Thanks.

i just bought a 88 gasket kit from him , some of the gaskets in the kit were crappy and thin and ripped easy, lets just say things didnt go to well ,, he got quite an atatude with me, when i told him i thought his kit not up to par with tb

most of the time you have to go by the old saying, ''you get what you pay for''.