Sign in to follow this  

Oklahoma Riding

Hey guys,

Been out of the game awhile.

Live in Muskogee and looking for some folks to ride with. I enjoy MX though I am no good at it but I go through the motions. Also riding the woods too and Jeepin if anyone's into that.

Just tired of riding alone and lost track of the few guys I used to ride with.

Anyway hit me up. I am going to lonewolf it at Gruber tomorrow but have plans to maybe hit Rivervalley or something else if anyone's got a better idea!

I live in Nebraska but come down to ok. often to visit my dad as he lives on lake tenkiller.

Is there any mx tracks private or non other than rivervalley in the area?

I ride and race rivervalley when ever im in the area. never been to gruber.

Well Friday was my first trip to Gruber myself.

I would have to say its "OK". I prefer more jumps and less rocks. It was my first time thought and I was by myself and only spent about 3 hours there.

So I am sure I may have missed some of the better sections.

There is also Alpha Motocross in Okmulgee but that's the opposite direction for you. Never been there, it opened after I had stopped riding regularly.

There is Ascot in Dora it is probably about the same as Rivervalley in distance.

Couple of private tracks here in Muskogee that I haven't been too since I don't know anyone that uses them but they look pretty good. One is supposedly pretty open to new folks but I don't wanna intrude without someone that goes regularly.

I got another question is there a good forum for Oklahoma riders or for Tulsa by chance.

Yeah mysite has a forum and community. I just need more people to start using the forums.

I live in Nebraska but come down to ok. often to visit my dad as he lives on lake tenkiller.

Is there any mx tracks private or non other than rivervalley in the area?

I ride and race rivervalley when ever im in the area. never been to gruber.

There is a private mx track 10 minutes east of tahlequah. if you want the number, pm me, and if you ever want to ride let me know.

Well Friday was my first trip to Gruber myself.

I would have to say its "OK". I prefer more jumps and less rocks. It was my first time thought and I was by myself and only spent about 3 hours there.

So I am sure I may have missed some of the better sections.

There is also Alpha Motocross in Okmulgee but that's the opposite direction for you. Never been there, it opened after I had stopped riding regularly.

There is Ascot in Dora it is probably about the same as Rivervalley in distance.

Couple of private tracks here in Muskogee that I haven't been too since I don't know anyone that uses them but they look pretty good. One is supposedly pretty open to new folks but I don't wanna intrude without someone that goes regularly.

i would love to ride sometime. i have never ridden gruber, but ill be out there sometime this summer when i get a break from school. i also usually ride alone, so it would be nice to have someone to ride with. havent ridden much mx, but i would like to. im pretty open to anything though.