Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

0-60mph... how fast with a full power BB'd DRZ?

l know there's no point in comparing top speeds with a race bike... but l was wondering what a BEAST of a DRZ could do in a drag style rip?

Depends on the rider for a 1/4 mile run. it's all in the first 60ft.

You *might* get a high 13, most likely low 14's and as mentioned you will top out before you get to the 1/4 mile.

Yeah, a straight up 0-60mph time would be interesting. Sports bikes around the 3 second mark. l was curious to know how long it would take on a modded DRZ.

Sport bikes usually passes me at 45-50 mph. Fun thing is when they look back and expect me to be waayyyyy back, and see that I`m only a few lengths back......That`s a hoot.....:ride::banana:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Erling

Motorcyclist tested a stock SM at 5.4 0-60 and 14.3 quarter with a 89 trap...the trap is low but still quicker than most cars.

It would be nice to have info on 0-60s with different configurations on the drzs.

I would love to know the 0-60 time for a JDed 3x3ed MRD/SSWed Drz, anyone has measured it?? :thumbsup:

Edited by posadajulian

It's not wholly accurate(because you need to look down at the speedo and the lap timer) but i've done 0-60 runs on mine using the onboard lap timer and it always ends up in the range of 4.5-5.5 seconds.