Sign in to follow this  

Good Price?

Have not had a chance to do much research. Long story short I'm looking for a replacement for my 450X and decided a 300XC-W would be a good choice for me. $8200 OTD (street legal plate) 2010 300XC-W. Is that an OK deal?

Depends on how bad you want it I guess.

Thats full retail plus $200. Being street legal & plated is worth something I suppose.

Are there any miles on this bike you're looking at???

Just for comparison, I picked up an 09 300xcw w/ light kit, EE bark busters and a street title with 74 miles on it last September for $5,800.

I don't know anyone that's paid over 7k(maybe slightly over) otd on any new stock 300 off the floor.

I think you can find a better deal out there if you keep looking. Be prepared to travel a little.

MSRP is $8K ($7993). Sales tax and license is about a grand all told plus whatever other fees there are so that would move the actual sale price to around $7K. It's brand new and from my most local AZ KTM dealer (200 miles away)......100% financed, of course. Still kicking it around but these bikes are very pricey and in high demand around these parts. Could probably do better you're saying?

If the price of the bike alone is $7k before tax & licensing then that is a good deal for a 2010.

Just make sure you're not paying more in fees than you should be, for example the dealer trying to stick you for "freight & setup". That's BS.

If the price of the bike alone is $7k before tax & licensing then that is a good deal for a 2010.

Just make sure you're not paying more in fees than you should be, for example the dealer trying to stick you for "freight & setup". That's BS.

These pumpkin bikes are pricey:lol::lol::ride::thumbsup: Edit: I pulled the trigger. Should be picking up the bike a week from today or sooner. I hope you KTM 2-stroke guys are patient with me because I'll have a shit load of questions about my new ride. I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed either:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by cubera

Coob, there's an 09 at IV Cycle for 6100 bux. I paid 6300 for my 08 at Motohouse in Phoenix but no plate. It ain't no road bike anyways.

Coob, there's an 09 at IV Cycle for 6100 bux. I paid 6300 for my 08 at Motohouse in Phoenix but no plate. It ain't no road bike anyways.

Chris! Done dealio I think. A plate is required here in AZ for off road so I figured a street plate would be even better eventhough the bike won't be exactly street legal:lol::banana: Street plate is good for OHV also and I figuered it would come in handy just in case. :banana: Anyway, it comes to under $7K for the bike itself which is fair enough I guess. You'll have to help me set it up some since we have a 5 week break from racing....I did the mud fest National on the 450R today and it sucked. No brakes, no clutch, no brains and I must have kicked that sumbiatch 10,000 times at least. Got hypothermia and almost quit:busted: but managed to eeek out a finish. I'm cashed.:lol::banana: