2007 crf250r quickshot 2 good vs. bad

i was thinking about getting a quickshot 2 pump for my bike and there a little pricy just want some input from pepole using the pump if its really worth the 80-90 bucks or not

and if you got it for cheaper than that let me know

No bog on my kids 08 with the adj. leak jet. If you're way down on the rpm's it's going to stumbly a little. Coming out of a sharp corner in 4th gear, anything is going to bog. This is what I used. I think it's about $100, but I'm not positive.

http://www.r1dean.com/cart/index.php?main_page=popup_image_additional&pID=60&pic=1&products_image_large_additional=images/Pump08-56_bu.jpg&zenid=fktl8n9vhm993b8epklrdmm6k0

clean and rejet it yourself then, toyko mods did wonders on my carb. I cant even make my bike bog if i want to.

its one of those mods you have to try it to be a beliver. i was the same i have been riding for 30years and always work on my bikes. my father use to build drag bikes so he tought me at a early age. and last year i sent my carb to toyko mods for my 09 kxf250 only because its a pain in the ass to try 10 difrent jetting combos at the track, i couldnt be happier i did. i did go up 1 on the main and down 1 on the pilot for difrent conditions but that that is expected.

its one of those mods you have to try it to be a beliver. i was the same i have been riding for 30years and always work on my bikes. my father use to build drag bikes so he tought me at a early age. and last year i sent my carb to toyko mods for my 09 kxf250 only because its a pain in the ass to try 10 difrent jetting combos at the track, i couldnt be happier i did. i did go up 1 on the main and down 1 on the pilot for difrent conditions but that that is expected.

I'd really like to know what they're doing to make that much of a difference? I consider myself to be pretty good with jetting, and I know these carbs pretty well. I never got a chance to actually look inside one of their carbs to see what was done, but most people I've heard of that have it done are really impressed like yourself! There's only so much you can do with them, so it must be a combination of different needles and jets. Do you have any idea what they did?

i can tell you the jets they used plus the adjusted the sqirt float bowl then tested it on a flow machine. 45 pilot ncyu needle 180 main in the summer i put a 42 pilot in and now i'm up to a 185 main,but i'm getting ready to to put the 42 and the 182 main back in. i tryed the nycs needle that team green uses and the bike ran like shit didnt even make a lap so something they did changed things aroud a little when come to jetting a stock one.

i can tell you the jets they used plus the adjusted the sqirt float bowl then tested it on a flow machine. 45 pilot ncyu needle 180 main in the summer i put a 42 pilot in and now i'm up to a 185 main,but i'm getting ready to to put the 42 and the 182 main back in. i tryed the nycs needle that team green uses and the bike ran like shit didnt even make a lap so something they did changed things aroud a little when come to jetting a stock one.

Good info! Thank you!

I 2nd Tokyo Mods carb, is all they do is just clean and re-jet, any monkey could do that. Not saying anything bad about them as they do make some super bad ass stuff, but I hear the qs2 is good, r&d's powerbowl or just their accelerator pump. My buddy has the accelerator pump and did the 1st part of the ap mod to his carb and man does it rip!

Ive been reading up on the AP mod, and making the spring and screw or w/e work in unicin, but how does it work, and couldnt it squirt too much gas in when you open the throttle? can some one explain to me, because my bike is almost completly apart as it is right now, so I was planning on doing this too.