DRZ400 FCR-MX 39mm Conversion Kit in the tt store

I have a 2007 DRZ400SM if i buy this kit,"This kit includes:

- 016-925 Keihin 39mm FCR Carb with choke (no TPS)

- 021-216 FCR Adapter 2 3/8", carb to S airboot

- 021-439 Adaptor O-Ring

- 017-262 EMN Needle

- 021-012 Airboot adapter bolts (2)

- P/N 13111-29F00 OEM Suzuki E Intake Manifold

- P/N 09402-58208 OEM Suzuki Clamp

- P/N 13685-29F00 OEM Suzuki Vacuum Port Nipple" i will have every thing i need to bolt it on and ride? other then a jet kit because of the 3+3 mod, uni air filter and SSW/MRD pipe please and thank you

I believe and hope so, I just ordered it to :thumbsup: I dont know if the O ring mod is definately needed but if it is you will probably need an O ring, oh and tools :ride:

the stock sm throttle cables match right up? stock t,p,s bolts on the FCR-MX 39mm?

It bolts right on ! You use the 'S/'SM cables , like all the FcrMX carbs . It doesn't have tps , you don't need it .

The FCR/MX does not have the throttle positioning sensor [ TPS ] So you just unplug it and disconnect the cable . You wont need to buy a jet kit , as apart from the needle , the jetting is pretty much spot on for a standard bike with 3x3 mod and an open pipe . The only thing you will need is to maybe change the needle due too altitude and the o-ring mod , check the float level is correct and check the duration of the AP squirt [ 1 to 1.5 secs ] . All this and you are set to go , it is fairly simple to swap the carb out if you have any mechanicle apptitude , greg

IMG_0001-2.jpg

IMG-4.jpg

I did mine last weekend.

Do the O ring mod or hard wire it while the carb is out. Once it is in it will be very difficult to do.

If Eddie says do it, then do it.

I followed the instructions in the FAQ and worked out well

I am running Full Yosh RS3 and 3x3, FCR TT Kit, EMN Needle, 2 turns out on the fuel screw at Sea Level. Its about perfect. It doesn't pop much on decel, so I may need to adjust something as it is supposed to pop some. I think it popped more with the BSR set up as per Eddies recommendations.

The only thing I had trouble with was the EMN needle. To change it out you pull off the top of the carb were it says Flat CR, use a 4mm allen wrench to pull out the allen screw, pull out the EMR, drop in the EMN, install allen and put the top back on.

So far I have ridden around the neighborhood, and a 50 mile Fire roads run. Got 48 MPG and I am not tame with the throttle. Power on Wheelies in 2nd like it used to in 1st. And I suck at wheelies.

I am luvin it.:thumbsup: