Sign in to follow this  

Generic graphics

My YZ is currently white and blue. The Shrouds, front and rear fenders are all white with the frame, seat, tank, all blue. I was currently looking through most of the different graphics companies and the only one I could find anything that would look half decent on my bike is from One industries. Only thing is I hate the Monster Logo on it. Does any one know of any other good sites for graphics that I dont have to pay $100+ for custom graphics. Im really just looking for something to cover my plastics and keep my bike from looking so plain.

My YZ is currently white and blue. The Shrouds, front and rear fenders are all white with the frame, seat, tank, all blue. I was currently looking through most of the different graphics companies and the only one I could find anything that would look half decent on my bike is from One industries. Only thing is I hate the Monster Logo on it. Does any one know of any other good sites for graphics that I dont have to pay $100+ for custom graphics. Im really just looking for something to cover my plastics and keep my bike from looking so plain.

Good luck w/ that.

I also am sick of all the Monster graphics and all of the "factory sponsor" sticker sheets on bikes. I like the more cusotm/1 off type kind. I get mine here

www.xgxracing.com

MAX!!!