Sign in to follow this  

Missouri St. Joe this weekend

Went a couple weeks back with Jeep. It was extremely muddy. The snow must have been fairly deep and melted and even some of the flat sandy areas were muddier than I have seen before. Going with a buddy Jeepin tomorrow at St. Joe, hope to get bikes out & hit ActionMX track Sunday if it is open.

It probably has dried a lot, since not much rain past couple weeks.

I went last week, rode the main trails on dirt bike. It was pretty good, only bad mud in a few spots, and easy to avoid if desired.

I just got back at 1 this morning, it quit raining half an hour before we got there so there was streams and puddles all through the flats, it wasn't so bad you couldn't avoid it but it was there, the trails were dry for the most part though. All in all it wasn't too bad.

Went two weeks ago and I thought it was in very good condition. I don't ride the sand except to get to trails. The trials were in great shape, dirt (what little you find) was nice and tacky.

i went there like 3 weeks ago aybe a month ago but it was fun. I like riding the trails the most but my friend that rides with me just sold his truck and bought a camaro. I dont have a truck or else i would def be down there