Sign in to follow this  

Fat burners

Anyone on here take any fat burners or anything like that??

No. I only hear bad things.

the fat burners I use are Exercise, And Foods the help my metabolism. Why resort to bs things that can potentially do harm to you, when doing it the right way is still the right way?

No substitute for good old exercise and correct diet

the fat burners I use are Exercise, And Foods the help my metabolism. Why resort to bs things that can potentially do harm to you, when doing it the right way is still the right way?

No substitute for good old exercise and correct diet

Freaking A Jay,yeah wanna burn fat,go to the gym,ride your bike longer and harder,US lazy A$$ americans want it the easy way all the time!!!One thing that will help yeah burn fat is to eat 5 times a day (smaller meals)and get your metabolism going.I am going on 50 and there are not many youngens that can outlift or out ride me!!

Come on people get ff your duffs and quit looking or the easy way:bonk:

The fat burner that actually worked (if not abused) along with exercise was Ephedrine.It was taken of the market a few years back.

Most of the fat burners now are made up of a lot of caffeine,guarana,green tea,ginseng,etc.I'm sure they help some,but like every has said the best thing for weight lose is exercise.

Americans in general are obsessed with popping pills to make them feel and look better. Get a workout program and a nutrition plan and stick to it. Watch what you put into your body and you will be amazed with the results.

Anyone on here take any fat burners or anything like that??

I notice a lot of guys drinking energy drinks, Monster, Red Bull, ect. in the pits, a few are suger free, I don't know if thats any better. I heard those aren't suppose to be good either, but on the other hand even the fitness gyms promote their own fat burners, energy powders and drinks, use your best judgement.