So Long 09 RMZ!!!

Well I'm glad to say I sold my New 09 RMZ today!

I was going to keep it but I cant ride due to my injury....so, now I can look forward to getting back into shape and getting a new bike. Its a win-win situation!

My next bike sure wont be a zook!!! sorry but if they can hold off on the 2010's I will go with a brand that can deliver "on time"!!!

Gee, just look around they are in the dealerships right now.

But really ~ is there a purpose to this thread?

geez...yes,

Purpose....still not at any dealership near me....hondas are, kawis are, yamis are...thats the purpose!

enjoy!?:busted:

geez...yes,

Purpose....still not at any dealership near me....hondas are, kawis are, yamis are...thats the purpose!

enjoy!?:busted:

actually the reason zooks arent at many dealers are they simply dont sell. people dont like zooks because they happen to have the weakest motor. funny thing is, its rare that people use all the power on one of these machines anyways.

actually the reason zooks arent at many dealers are they simply dont sell. people dont like zooks because they happen to have the weakest motor. funny thing is, its rare that people use all the power on one of these machines anyways.

...its not the bike, its the dealerships and the company....The RMZ is a great bike. I hate to see them in this situation, but they really need to step it up if they are going to survive.

...its not the bike, its the dealerships and the company....The RMZ is a great bike. I hate to see them in this situation, but they really need to step it up if they are going to survive.

What do you mean? They sell plenty of RMZs. Not on the west coast, but on the East coast there are alot! Also, the GSXR is the best selling supersport bike. It's like 4 GSXRs to another Jap bike. They are everywhere. Also sell alot of LTRs and King Quads too. Also, what do you mean by "they need to step it up?"

What do you mean? They sell plenty of RMZs. Not on the west coast, but on the East coast there are alot! Also, the GSXR is the best selling supersport bike. It's like 4 GSXRs to another Jap bike. They are everywhere. Also sell alot of LTRs and King Quads too. Also, what do you mean by "they need to step it up?"

...Here we go again, thats why there are no 2010's and a hand full of left over "over priced" 08's and 09's. So how can you say they sell plenty? They are hurting plain and simple thus the reason for the late release of the 09's last year and the 2010's this year.

Believe what you want.

I loved my 07/08 RMZ250 it was a good bike and very reliable. In 09 I was looking to buy a 450 and was leaning towards the RMZ's and the dealerships wouldnt not work with me on a price for an 08 or an 09. Most the bikes I looked at are still on the show room for the same price maybe 500 off big deal. I bought a 09 kx450 for 5300 after all the rebates and whatever kawi had and that was in april last year.

Well I'm glad to say I sold my New 09 RMZ today!

I was going to keep it but I cant ride due to my injury....so, now I can look forward to getting back into shape and getting a new bike. Its a win-win situation!

My next bike sure wont be a zook!!! sorry but if they can hold off on the 2010's I will go with a brand that can deliver "on time"!!!

They are in my dealerships right now. They look soo sick. If there isn't a dealer near you, what hurts to drive a few extra hours to another dealer that has them. I know shootouts are a bunch of B.S. But, I read in both Dirt bike magazine and Transworld that the RMZ would of won the shootouts if it was there.

My friend has one with a fair amount of hours. And there is no 1st year bugs. Bike is flawless.

They are in my dealerships right now. They look soo sick. If there isn't a dealer near you, what hurts to drive a few extra hours to another dealer that has them. I know shootouts are a bunch of B.S. But, I read in both Dirt bike magazine and Transworld that the RMZ would of won the shootouts if it was there.

My friend has one with a fair amount of hours. And there is no 1st year bugs. Bike is flawless.

...I drove to Mi last year for my 09, because my local dealer would not move on the 600 dollar over charge he had on his. Secondly, I would not believe anything any magazine puts out about any bike, unless it was a parts failure, and that is whats happening on most all FI bikes, ie, gasoline in the crankcase. Sorry but I owned Suzuki's and I am not playing the game...they lost and now another color will get my cash! If they are so good...where are they...? Why should anyone have to drive further than their local dealer for a bike they should of had Jan 1st?

...I drove to Mi last year for my 09, because my local dealer would not move on the 600 dollar over charge he had on his. Secondly, I would not believe anything any magazine puts out about any bike, unless it was a parts failure, and that is whats happening on most all FI bikes, ie, gasoline in the crankcase. Sorry but I owned Suzuki's and I am not playing the game...they lost and now another color will get my cash! If they are so good...where are they...? Why should anyone have to drive further than their local dealer for a bike they should of had Jan 1st?

They had bikes in on time in other countries besides the U.S.

They lost? They lost what? They didn't loose anything besides that their bikes are a little late.

i bought mine 09 in sept for 2 reasons one never liked buying first year model and 2nd i wanted a good deal so i drove to P A 3hrs each way but saved 600 dollars and let me just say my rmz is sick ive owend a 98 kawi 250 01 cr 250 06 yami 450 and now 09 rmz 250 so far so good dont get cought up in the bs buy a left over save money and use it for parts to make it comfy to you

So the purpose of this thread is to bash Suzuki on the Suzuki forum ~ that's real nice, but honestly guys like you bore me. :banana:

Have fun with your Husky or what ever you decide to buy, and come on back when you really have something of value to share.

So the purpose of this thread is to bash Suzuki on the Suzuki forum ~ that's real nice, but honestly guys like you bore me. :banana:

Have fun with your Husky or what ever you decide to buy, and come on back when you really have something of value to share.

Well said!

wchase, you can have fun with your Husky. Just don't come crying to us when you want your RMZ back..........

Enjoy your broken cases and crappy tranny....and im glad you came to PA! Come back again, we like you new yorkers supporting our local economy!

I don't get you dude. You bought an 09 RMZ 250. You said before you have like 3 hours on it. And your talking trash but you never really rode it? Or broke it?