Upper Lake riding SUNDAY!!!

ALL,

I need a riding buddy for Sunday. Weather should be perfect. I'm a B class rider who can ride hard all day long (60 + miles). I wanna ride and not stop at every intersection for a 15 minute break. I can be there early get the riding done and get home. I live in Santa Rosa. Give me a call @ 623-466-3047.

Thanks,

Kris

Do you really think it will be open??!?

I say that only because of the looong closure they had two weeks ago...But that may have been on account of all the alleged trees across various trails.

Hey - I hope it's open cause I wanna get up there myself:ride:

It'll be open (CC Camp). Just called this morning (707-275-1430) and they are open with no rain in the forecast so conditions should be prime. Where are you coming from? Wanna ride CC? I'm not a big fan of Cow on the weekends becasue of so many people.

It'll be open (CC Camp). Just called this morning (707-275-1430) and they are open with no rain in the forecast so conditions should be prime. Where are you coming from? Wanna ride CC? I'm not a big fan of Cow on the weekends becasue of so many people.
A couple of us have tenetive plans for next Friday....I live in Walnut Creek, so we would leave here at an ungodly hour, putting us at CC Camp (Penny Pines) around 0830 +/-