Sign in to follow this  

2008 KTM XCF Value

I was wondeirng if someone would give me their opinion on what a good trade in value is for a 2008 KTM XCF 450. The bike is in good condition but the shop is saying they will give me 3,000. AM I being greedy? Honest thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

Farley

Thats a little low for trade in value. Check Kelley Blue Book they list the 505 for $3800 trade in so the 450 should be around 3400-3600.

Wow wish I could pick up these bikes for 3 grand, I'd have a shed full of bikes.

See if you can get more, the shops are normally greedy.

The shop has to make some money when they sell it, put their money into it and floor it to take it in, advertise it if necessary, and clean it or fix it if required. They are going to want to be in it 'back of book' for this reason, and if it sits for a few months the 'book' value can drop some more.

Don't trade it in, sell it yourself.

why would you want to cheat yourself out of 1k plus?...........dealers usually buy at 500+ below BB trade in value, everytime i tried thats what they offered.......always sell yourself, that bike should go pretty quick beiong an xcf

depends where you are at. my local shop has a nice used 08 450xcf for $3999 and i have seen a couple on craigslist for $3500. so $3000 trade in sounds about right, but i sure would'nt trade it in for that. sell it yourself,right now is a good time to sell.spring is almost here,and people are getting there income tax returns.