help with install!?

okay so i picked up the power up jet's for my 04 crf150f and have looked EVERYWHERE for some pictures and instructions on install and taking apart the carb, or even adjusting the needle, which i adjust to the fourth position down right? and have come up with nothing, does anyone have a link to such a guide or can pm me with a scanned copy or something to the service manual pages on the carb and such?? if so PLEASE do i could use some help here. Also i bought new handle bars and am unsure if there are specific torque specs for tightening the clamps back up or if you just go untile they are nice and tight again if anyone knows plz tell me, oh and i am gluing the grips onto the bars other than doing it while it is warm (it is still relatively cold here) what tips do you have?? and does it really need to be 70 farenheight to glu em, whats a decent temperature to do it??

Here is a link on taking the carb apart.

http://www.rickramsey.net/CRF230Fcarb.htm

As for torque specs on the handlebar clamp bolts, I have not found anything on the 230, but have never had any problems by simply tightening the bolts evenly and ensuring the clamps are pinching the bars evenly as well. No need to over tighten the bolds. If you dump the bike it would be better to have the bars rotate on impact....then to snap & break.

And when glueing the grips, use a hair dryer to warn the bars & grips.

I don't recommend the link provided, it helps a little but it's not for a 150 and the 150 does look different.... Airmaxx23 scanned that section for me, if you PM me your e-mail, I'll be happy to forward it.

It's not as hard as I thought it would be and I don't know anything about working on carbs!!! The scans helped me out big time, you just have to study them.

okay so i got mynew bars and grips and clutch lever installed fronjt end looks pretty trick now and the pillow top lites are magic on the hands, except when you put em on thought turning em on was the best way, and i gues i took to long to do this so it becAame hard and when i was done i looked down and realeazid i had rubbed the insides of my palms raw, but they stuck great and havent moved, oh and i used a hair dryer

imo I'd just pull the carb to do any jet work, makes it a lot easier

only 2 bolts holding the front of the carb, and 1 screw that tightens the clamp to the air box.. Takes about a minute to remove

then you can also clean the carb out and inspect it while it's off :banana:

In addition to glueing new grips on my bike twice, I learned it's beneficial to wire them as well. Not as hard as it seems to be. Twist the wire down nice and tight, clip and bend twist remaining back towards the way your hand twists them...left grip clockwise, right grip counter-clockwise (faciing end of bar).