Sign in to follow this  

Washington anyone running the Spring Scramble in Airway Hights?

My brother and i will be tag-teaming the 4-stroke class for our first time this year on my 03 WR 450, can't wait! :ride:

Anyone else going to be competing? one of our usual riding buddies came in 2nd with another guy we know last year won't be able to race, ended up busting both of his legs at moses lake a few weeks ago.:thumbsup:

I'd like some more info on that too. I think I have seen something on it, but I cant remember correctly.

I will be on the look out for some information about this. I don't have anything planned that weekend and wouldn't mind a little run before the next weeks Frostbite and White Knuckle.

Do you have a website or anything?

I might do it. I was going to go to the dez 100 but I might go the the mud fling instead. Went to airway today and the track was great. Made me remember what I really to to do, RIDE.

We've been running the fling since it's inception. A very fun event and a great prep ride for the 100.

it's woods (not single track from what i know, they run 4 wheelers on the same track) and send you on a section of the track there.