Sign in to follow this  

Too small for a 230?

803332169_K95Wr-L.jpg

Just kidding. :ride:

My son, 2.5 years old and trying out my new gear in the picture, is obviously too young for a dirt bike. But I am curious as to when people usually get their kids started. At what age?

Off that subject, new additions to the new 230:

Power Up Kit

Pilot Grips

Moose Comp. Levers

Western Handguards

14/49 sprockets on order.

And I haven't even ridden it yet. :thumbsup:

That's a great pic of your little boy. I started my son on a bike when he was 5. There are a tonne of people who start their kids younger than that.

803332169_K95Wr-L.jpg

Just kidding. :ride:

My son, 2.5 years old and trying out my new gear in the picture, is obviously too young for a dirt bike. But I am curious as to when people usually get their kids started. At what age?

Off that subject, new additions to the new 230:

Power Up Kit

Pilot Grips

Moose Comp. Levers

Western Handguards

14/49 sprockets on order.

And I haven't even ridden it yet. :thumbsup:

Great pic, looks like he's wearing hip waders...lol. There's a video in the video section of someone's 22 month old on a dirt bike.

My soon to be 6 year old got an XR50 for X-mas. She's just waitng for Spring Thaw here in the East coast. But, I've seen 3 year olds riding as well, so it depends on what their ready for.

--Joel

My son started on a CRF50 with training wheels at 3 years of age. It has a throttle limiter on it, so he couldn't go very fast at first. It just depends on the child.