Sign in to follow this  

Bill Blue 351 kit & TM33/34 Carb, installed, Bike rips

I have had the big bore kit for 8 months now put over 1,000 miles on it both on and off road use, no problems to report. Just instaled Bill Blues carb, the bike has really come alive. It wants the dirt and shines on the single track. Im hanging with my buddies ktm400, no problems. Ill have a video posted up showing the bikes acceleration soon. Big props going out to william blue, he has put together a killer package for a bike that needs it.

DSCF4380.jpg

yah man, those plastics are cool! :thumbsup:

So you've had the 351 with the regular carb, and now with the pumper.. I have the 351 with stock carb and it goes like crazy... Is the pumper really much better? Does it give it more power, or more instant response? Or both? I wanted the pumper, but wasn't sure if it was worth the $$ and heartache of trying to get it to run right. The CVK literally runs the bike perfect right now..

thanks!

yah man, those plastics are cool! :banana:

So you've had the 351 with the regular carb, and now with the pumper.. I have the 351 with stock carb and it goes like crazy... Is the pumper really much better? Does it give it more power, or more instant response? Or both? I wanted the pumper, but wasn't sure if it was worth the $$ and heartache of trying to get it to run right. The CVK literally runs the bike perfect right now..

thanks!

The response is much more instant, no hesitation at all. The power gain was must noticeable with the 350 kit instalation, did not notice a huge amount of power gain with the new carb. It took my awhile to get the Carb dialed in. She is running smooth now. It was a good investment but im addicted to putting more power in her.

Hey, leisman, I just ordered the 351 kit and carb. Could you post or PM me any tips you have for the carb setup? Any clues would be sure to save me time!

Thanks,

paul

Hey, leisman, I just ordered the 351 kit and carb. Could you post or PM me any tips you have for the carb setup? Any clues would be sure to save me time!

Thanks,

paul

Dont have any clues man, Bill puts a good write up with your package. Just takes time to dial it in. Your gonna love it man, happy ripping.

nice looking bike. how does the license plate not get ripped off when you bottom out the rear end?

Thanks, made a steel holder for the plate and stiffned up shocks. Havent buttomed out after tightning up shock.

Edited by leisman7