gearbox failure, where can i buy these parts ?

i would prefer to buy all in one place but apart from main dealer, dont know where else can do it ? so any info on these.. heres the list ! ?

Parts required

Primary shaft gears as follows

5th 27 teeth

4th 24 teeth

3rd 21 teeth

Selector fork 5NL 8 C (Definite)

Selector fork 5NL8 L (Can possibly do without)

Selector fork 5NL8 R (Can possibly do without)

Complete gasket kit, must be genuine as have found after market not good

Clutch lock tab washer

Crank shaft lock tab washer

Balancer shaft lock tab washer

Counter shaft lock tab washer

Piston kit complete

Gudeon pin

I purchased a piston kit on ebay from North County Yamaha, cost me about $100 delivered to my door in less than a week. Freight is the usual killer when getting the parts into Australia, they used US First Class International, only cost me $11.

Never used thumpertalk but they provide this site so got to be worth a go on some of the parts but how much you save will probably depend on the shipping they use for international orders. Either way they will still be cheaper then your local yamaha dealer in Australia but that’s a whole different story!

And before I get flamed for that, yes I do support my local yamaha dealers, I often drive to at least 3 dealers looking for an airfilter each time and then hand over my $65 for the privilege when I get lucky enough to finally find one in stock.

Thanks guys ! I have bought the 290 bb kit and if you can send me the details of the piston kit, i'll give them a go !

Ive emailed tt store for all those parts and see how we go !

As for australian shops.... They bend you over...i dont use them, i'll take the flaming fos us lol.. I buy from the us as its cheaper even with the dollar exchange rates and high postage.. Crazy but true !