Sign in to follow this  

bad service from kibblewhite

I called kibblewhite 2 weeks ago needing a valve spring retainer and the lady that answered said she would send me out on asap. So a week roles around and me thinking that it will take awhile to get here since kibblewhite is located in Cali. and I am in Kansas and I still do not have the retainer they claim they sent. So by this time I am pretty upset and I call them back and the lady said she thinks she sent it but is not for sure. So I was telling her that I have a riding trip in a couple days, so she said she would send me one out in priority mail and it would be here by Thursday and this was on a Monday. Well Thursday roles around and still no retainer, Friday roles around still no retainer, and today roles around and still no retainer. And at this point in time I am not going on the riding trip I had planned for 2 months because I get the run around from kibblewhite for 2 weeks. They have some really great customer service let me tell ya! See if I ever recommend kibblewhite to anyone. :thumbsup::foul:

That sucks, I would ask to speak to someone else next time and calmly explain you've been promised a part and would just like to ensure you are getting it...

Yeah I am going to wait and see if the retainer comes in on Monday and if not, I am calling them and talking to their manager about it. As of now I got 5 days to get my bike back together if the retainer comes in on Monday. Maybe they will come through at the last minute.

i should have sent them the bill for the work on my cylinder head after their valves lasted 5 minutes .:ride::lol: :lol: :thumbsup::lol:

Damn just faulty valves or what?