Sign in to follow this  

a few pics of my xt600 after all the work done to it

XT600001.jpg

XT600002.jpg

XT600003.jpg

the bike has been went over pretty good. all but the engine. its got a 130/80 irc m5b on the back irc m1a on the front. 14-54 gearing from rebelgears they can custom build any size you want for the rear. changed the fork oil with atf fluid and works great. 16lb of air in the forks. tusk bars and hand guards. moose chain rollers. small set of led fog lights on the front fork lower tripples. head light moved to a toggle. gripper seat cover. and lastly a ebay supertrapp with 6 disks with small flat washers between the disks it has a great sound. thanks for the help all who have answered my posts mayeb i can help someone someday.

the skid plate is factory. after a few days of riding ive decided the front forks are total junk i can deal with the rearend being soft but when you cant keep the front planted in a turn somethings got to give

looks good!! nice dirt also. what skid plate do you have?

Nice bike! Ya I like the dirt, most everyone washes there bike before posting pictures, nice to see you getting your bike dirty:thumbsup:

Yes, she is a nice looking bike.

Good job gomer. :banana:

well i figured that there was no need in washing it for a pic its not a show bike its a rider i did spray it off today before workin on her though. i shimed the forks wprings up with a 3/4" peace of pvc added thicker oil and a little more air to the shocks now i got to ride her to see how thats goin to work out.

there is one more thing does anyone know of any footpeg that will interchange on this bike that is wider and longer these little toothpicks are ruff on my big feet with 350 lbs bearing down on them.

its been a while and i let the bike go but after about a year i got her back and im not lettin her go again untill there is a company who can give me a a bike that has the kinda torque and power of the 600 with the light weight of a new 450. untill then i deal with the heavy none handeling pig she is i love the power to much to give her up.

I put pegs off my husaberg 2002 fe501 (put fastway on the berg) just needed a little grinding to fit. the fastway will probably bolt right on.

DSC01833.jpg