Sign in to follow this  

Pics: One of those perfect days !....on a CRF450

Today was a perfect day !.....nice weather, perfect bike, great track conditions ! :ride:

This is Swedish winter at it´s best my dear crf450 friends !!! :thumbsup:

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0207-1.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0254-1.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0233-1.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

To hell with that white stuff!

Ours is almost melted 100%, and the owners of several state tracks are prepping as I type this.

To hell with that white stuff!

Our is almost melted 100%, and the owners of several state tracks are prepping as I type this.

Good for you ! :thumbsup:

Today was a perfect day !.....nice weather, perfect bike, great track conditions ! :ride:

This is Swedish winter at it´s best my dear crf450 friends !!! :thumbsup:

define nice weather for Sweden. :lol:

Mid 60's here tomorrow. Needless to say me and my CRF450 will be having some much needed "bonding time."... That's a sweet looking snow berm in the 3rd pic from the end though.. :thumbsup:

looks like you need to till the track a bit there and it would be beyond perfect! fun times!

nice man.....fun looking track....hows the bike perform

Works perfect ! I like this bike alot....nothing to complain about so far !

This motor is very easy to use and the suspension is great !

Had some issues with my Ohlins shock the last time I rode with it though ! So I sent it in for some service......had 25 hours on it so it was time for some new gas and a overcheck.

The CSC valve had no clicks when I made some changes to the settings....I turned it in all the way but when turning it back out the clicks did not work.....typical syndrome when shock has low gas, says Ohlins.

Those pics are great!

+1 on the snow berm.

These pics inspired me to finally come out of "lurk" and register.:banana:

I had a similar day about 2 weeks ago, where for me the conditions were "just the way I like them". I hope you won't mind me sharing a pic of it on your thread? (taken with the phone so not the great quality yours have.)

crfsnowday.jpg

This was near the trail head of a mountain trail. Wx was mix of light rain and light snow, 4500-7500 feet up so in and out of the lower cloud layer.

I hate to break it to you, but its 75 and sunny here. It was 68 and partly cloudy at the track last weekend. I would say thats pretty close to perfect. Too bad honda doesnt make a sled, it would probably be more fun in your current riding conditions. If it makes you feel any better we had 40+ days over 100 last summer. It was hot.

E.

I hate to break it to you, but its 75 and sunny here. It was 68 and parly cloudy at the track last weekend. I would say thats pretty close to perfect. Too bad honda doesnt make a sled, it would probably be more fun in your current riding conditions. If it makes you feel any better we had 40+ days over 100 last summer. It was hot.

E.

Sounds great. This pic is in Tucson AZ, at ~5000 feet. All I had to do was drive back down the mountain and wait for the unusual clouds to clear for similar weather to you guys in TX.

I'm weird tho, getting out in nature's nastiest conditions really makes my day!:banana:

These pics inspired me to finally come out of "lurk" and register.:banana:

Welcome to the club ! :lol::banana: