Sign in to follow this  

Washington My Bike....finally

Here it is ...just a little more bling and it will be ready to roll out

bike-pic3.jpg

bike-pic2.jpg

bike-pic1.jpg

Let me know what you think...!! 2010 CRF250R Mark

Looks great! Come to Walker with me sometime and it wont look like that ever agian.:thumbsup:

Ya or come out to the dez 100. Nice bike though but remember when you are riding not to put around because you don't want to scratch the new paint. After the the first layover that when you bike becomes fun.

LOL..Yeah, I will go to walker sometime with you...let me get a little experience on it first...maybe a scratch or two......Mark

I like it... Looks sick. But the stickers on the frame are not simmetrical on each side... Pet Pevf of mine... And its just too damn clean. Need to go out and ride her! :thumbsup:

I like it... Looks sick. But the stickers on the frame are not simmetrical on each side... Pet Pevf of mine... And its just too damn clean. Need to go out and ride her! :thumbsup:

yeah...it was my first time doing graphics...all in all it looks pretty good.....definately better than stock....!! I would have rode today but I had to work...millions of people on welfare are counting on me..!!

Nice, But I would remove the stickers from the frame...

I see what you mean....I will probably do that..it does look a little busy

There is still plenty of space for more decals on the front fender, the frame and upper forks.

Oh, and you could put some flames or skulls on the front disc cover. :banana:

Oh yes, it looks very nice, too nice, if your going to ride in the woods, might as well take a scotchbrite pad and rough it up now:foul:

Nice ! Please give us a detailed ride report. I have heard that the 10 250 is awesome!

I see what you mean....I will probably do that..it does look a little busy

Those frame stickers will be well worn after your first ride, they will not last long.

Joe..........