Sign in to follow this  

HRC Parts at Daytona - PICS

We got to see HRC's accessory parts yesterday at Daytona. Definitely some pretty cool stuff but I still can't quite figure out how white ignition and clutch covers fit with motocross. :thumbsup:

IMG_0101_web.jpg

IMG_0102_web.jpg

IMG_0103_web.jpg

IMG_0104_web.jpg

IMG_0105_web.jpg

IMG_0106_web.jpg

IMG_0107_web.jpg

I'm not positive, but I think I hate the white covers... And how bad would they look after one ride???

I'm not positive, but I think I hate the white covers... And how bad would they look after one ride???

I agree. If Honda is going to go that far... I want chrome baby! Give it to me

What's up? No white chain?

Na....I´m not a big fan of the white covers either ! And can´t understand why the clamps are black ! I never seen a HRC bike with black clamps ! (ok...maybe back in the 80´s)....but should be red if you ask me !

Great pics HrcRacing !

while it might be a tribute to the mugens, I still dont see it being a corporate or optional bike color

I think they would be better to offer a black or red cover than white.

You guys are probably too young to remember the Mugen Honda's. Very very trick stuff. And white!

Your right! Never heard of Mugen anything. Nowadays Mugen specializes in automotive "type R" parts.

I did a brief search for Mugen Honda stuff. Check out this sweet 1981 Honda CR460?? And this ultrasweet Mugen ME 125!

Go figure, Johnny O'mara even had a factory Mugen ride!

You guys are probably too young to remember the Mugen Honda's. Very very trick stuff. And white!

O-Show and the white Mugen won the 125 USGP in Mid-Ohio, right? Radical bikes at the time. :banana:

haha i was there yesterday to! although not practical i thought the white covers looked kinda sweet..as long as its never used lol

I agree. If Honda is going to go that far... I want chrome baby! Give it to me

What's up? No white chain?

While we're at it let's throw in some white tires!... Don't get me wrong, I love white. It's one of my favorite colors for clothing and stuff. In fact my racing suit is white. I just don't think it would work out well as engine covers.

White engine cases used to represent Magnesium!! Lighter than stock parts?

what hubs do tem honda red bull use for their race bikes? I would love to have those.

Sorry....not availble. Hubs come from HRC japan.

We got to see HRC's accessory parts yesterday at Daytona. Definitely some pretty cool stuff but I still can't quite figure out how white ignition and clutch covers fit with motocross. :banana:

IMG_0101_web.jpg

IMG_0102_web.jpg

IMG_0103_web.jpg

IMG_0104_web.jpg

IMG_0105_web.jpg

IMG_0106_web.jpg

IMG_0107_web.jpg

I like the HRC exhaust! Or is it just a sticker?

I like the HRC exhaust! Or is it just a sticker?

From what I´ve heard....it´s only lighter than stock (carbon can) and has a flashy HRC sticker........with way to high price tag !!!:banana:

Your right! Never heard of Mugen anything. Nowadays Mugen specializes in automotive "type R" parts.

I did a brief search for Mugen Honda stuff. Check out this sweet 1981 Honda CR460?? And this ultrasweet Mugen ME 125!

Go figure, Johnny O'mara even had a factory Mugen ride!

The fork on that 460 cost more than the Porche behind it :banana::worthy: