2004 Crf250r

Well, We just got all the sleds put away and now out comes the dirt bike. I have tried everything. Starting fluid in the intake and everything and it doesn't want to start. It's 35 degrees here, and still snow on the ground I just wanna hear it run the first race is in 3 weeks and I gotta be ready. Any ideas?

I think a little later today I am going to take the seat and air filter out again and spray some starting fluid through the intake and then try to bump start it down my driveway. If it doesn't fire after a couple times I'll know it's something, last year took 2 times down my driveway in spring and it was running.

I have had to bump start my son's '08(Honda 250F) down the drive way after a top end job.Other times it'll fire on the 2nd kick.Weird.Don't forget to give the throttle about 3 good blips to get a little fuel in the combustion chamber.You might want to open the fuel screw 1/2 a turn being 40deg.Last time I had an issue it was his plug that had burned down the electrode due to a little lean on the main jet.I replaced the plug(and main:smirk:) and it fired first kick.Find a downhill and choke on and get it going about 10 or 15 mph and bump it in 2nd.Good luck,glad the weather is getting better for you guys out there.:banana: