Sign in to follow this  

Washington Spokane Motocross Tomorrow

Hey I am more than likely going to extreme motorsports to ride the track tomorrow anybody from Moscow or close want to come. We could split the gas which will be about $40 so $20 a piece. Just let me know and we can meet up. The track is open from 10 to dusk so some good riding.:thumbsup:

Nobody want to ride tomorrow. Well if you do I will need to know by tonight so I can figure out where to pick you up. Im going out to work on the bike but just pm me or leave a post and I will get back to you soon.

alright well am about ready to leave so I guess no takers. Yes I realize it was pretty last minute but I didn't even know until about an hour before I started the thread. Should be a good day its nice and sunny.

Later

well I just got back and I must say what an "EPIC" day of riding. The track was perfectly watered and groomed. The day could not have been better. They even groomed it again in the middle of the day after it started looking like a national track. Well sort it was much worse when I left but some of the ruts were over a foot deep. Well maybe next time someone from here wants to go. I might do the spring mud fling so if anybody wants a ride up.

Oh and gas was actually cheaper than I though. Only 30 dollars round trip.