Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Chisholm????

Really? Maybe he wants to be part of the Opening Ceremonies all the time.

ha, ya I was thinking about that thread the entire time I was watching him rip it. Dont wanna start another war but anyone know what happened to jlaw?

ha, ya I was thinking about that thread the entire time I was watching him rip it. Dont wanna start another war but anyone know what happened to jlaw?

Crashed in practice.....think it was 2nd timed practice.

Is that not the guy that tried to take out Reed last year?

That's the only reason the majority of us even know his name. The whole Chisholmgate fiasco. :thumbsup:

and yeah I thought of that thread when he was on TV too. :ride:

It's sweet you guys are thinking about me. :thumbsup:

What I was thinking about that thread was :ride:.

Look at Jisholm selling MotoBins.

Honestly I feel sorry for the kid no doubt he is young and was probably intimidated into doing "what was best" I bet if he was asked if he could take it back he would do it in a heartbeat. Either way he seems to be a consistent top 10 finisher not bad if you ask me. I hope the kid gets his reputation turned around that was ruined at the cost of Larry Brooks.

As much as I like to bag on him I have to kind of respect a person that respects loyalty and is a team player at their own personal costs.

He is riding good. Im happy that he is taking the slack for the incident with reed just fine by posting up results. Hill is slipping back and Chisolm is starting to move forward

He was practicing all week at our local track and I was pumped to see the local kid show everyone he's got the talent. He won a canadian championship before he came to SX. He's had some bad press yet he continues to finish top ten every week. Heres a thatta boy to Chisholm.

Who is putting Chisholm in their pics this week?? Come on Johny and motoxhead!

He is riding good. Im happy that he is taking the slack for the incident with reed just fine by posting up results. Hill is slipping back and Chisolm is starting to move forward

Hill is injured. Kc has looked pretty good this year. Although I find it hard to root for him with his past and recent antics.

"CHISHOLM? WHO"S THAT GUY?!" :lol:

Nobody got my joke? :banana: Dang. Thats what Reed said when they asked him about Chilsom after the torpedo - bike incident. :banana:

Nobody got my joke? :banana: Dang. Thats what Reed said when they asked him about Chilsom after the torpedo - bike incident. :lol:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that joke gets more play than my girlfriends banjo.

What thread???

Seeing how everybody knows everything about the guy this week anybody know how his younger brother did at the Daytona Amateur National? Or did you even know he had a younger brother?

Hill is injured. Kc has looked pretty good this year. Although I find it hard to root for him with his past and recent antics.

Brooks is a scumbag and took advantage of a young and impressionable kid so I don't hold it agains Chisolm at all. He is riding great. . .better than Stewart at this point:lol: