Sign in to follow this  

2010 crf250r opinions!!

just looking for opinions on the new 2010 250f from you guys that have em! im on a 08 kx250f and have had nothing but bad luck! do hondas really have valve problems or is it just the mechanic. how reliable are they? any other opinions to help me decide to get one will be great! thanks in advance.

ive got the 2010, and absolutely love it...No problems with valves, as i had the 2007 model for about 50 hrs before selling. Just keep your air filter oiled, and cleaned every ride.

One tip, Buy radiator Guards, bent mine the other day from a SMALL tip over!!

I've only had mine a little while, but I love it. Comming from a YZ250, the suspension is just a little better on the YZ IMHO, but I really like the Honda better overall. The motor is great, and I love not messing with jetting. The motor never seems to stall and always fires right up. Great power too. I'm hoping it turns out to be as reliable as the YZ.

I've only had mine a little while, but I love it. Comming from a YZ250, the suspension is just a little better on the YZ IMHO, but I really like the Honda better overall. The motor is great, and I love not messing with jetting. The motor never seems to stall and always fires right up. Great power too. I'm hoping it turns out to be as reliable as the YZ.

Interesting...i wan't to go oposite direction with 07-10 YT250 2T :banana: