Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Pourcell is a Sanbagger

this guy is way too fast to run the 250's. Others like Stroupe, Canard, run a 450 once in a while. Why is this guys till running 250's :thumbsup:

this guy is way too fast to run the 250's. Others like Stroupe, Canard, run a 450 once in a while. Why is this guys till running 250's :thumbsup:

It isn't the "B" class, it is the 250 or lites.

No one would give him a 450 ride and not many 450 rides were available.

Mitch promised to hold his 250 ride for him if he wanted to return.

250's weren't his first choice.

ama has rules against that to keep that from happening... he isn't sandbagging... he rides there gets 2 championships and then he will move up! i don't like him but he is exciting to watch ride... especially last week! but i by no means think he shouldn't be where he is! did you say the same thing when bubba was lapping EVERYONE on the 125's. i mean his goal was to put at least 30 seconds between him and second... did that mean he needed to move up then? come on thats crazy!

I'd love to see him mix it up with the 450 guys. I bet he would be around a 3-5 place guy now (without reed/Stewart).

I'd love to see him mix it up with the 450 guys. I bet he would be around a 3-5 place guy now (without reed/Stewart).

Don't see why..Hill is mailin' it in, and Canard just isn't consistent enough, so that leaves ( without JS/CR) RV and RD...and that is it.

I have seen both RV and RD throw races away without provocation, I can't remember robo-Pourcel being anything but sound. He may not be a N.American sponsors dream ( ride problem) but maybe J-Law will give him a ride.:thumbsup:

3-5? I think he would spank everyone on 450's as well. He's way faster then Dungey and Dungey is on the podium most of the time. Stewart would beat him but not every race. He had the fastest lap time at Daytona today, faster then anyone in the 450 class.

Whoever watched Daytona would have seen that he had the fastest time of all the riders 250/450 qualifying...I think he could be inside the top 3 haha

He should have rode the SX class on his 250 tonight. He was FLYING!!! Set the fastest lap time in practice on the Daytona SX track... On a 250??? Are you kidding me? And Dean Wilson wasn't far behind him.

CP is gonna be upfront whatever class he is in and even if CR and JS are there

That guy is the king of smooth, he's like a good Rolex watch never loses time :thumbsup:

this guy is way too fast to run the 250's. Others like Stroupe, Canard, run a 450 once in a while. Why is this guys till running 250's :thumbsup:[/quote

It's not his fault everyone is slower. It's his fault he is faster than everyone else because he works harder and is more talented and has a great bike and team. It isn't like he is an expert riding in the novice class.:ride: This is a strange statement for a pro in one of the 2 premier classes. It just doesn't make sense.

He is very fast and will be just as fast on a 450 because of the way he rides the bike. However, he set the fastest lap time in practice because the track conditions were much better than when the big bikes got out there. That track got gnarly fast and the earlier you were out the faster your times could be.

a 450 world champion should not be allowed to race 250s he is a sandbagger and the ama allows it and dont forget rd beat him outdoors

a 450 world champion should not be allowed to race 250s he is a sandbagger and the ama allows it and dont forget rd beat him outdoors

Letting "a 450 world champion" race in the lites class wouldn't be right.

Christophe Pourcel was the 2006 MX2-GP champion. Maybe you were thinking of someone else.

Letting "a 450 world champion" race in the lites class wouldn't be right.

Christophe Pourcel was the 2006 MX2-GP champion. Maybe you were thinking of someone else.

mx2 is 250 my bad still seems these guys come over here a proven racer and are treated like rookies 06 till 10 is a long time to be running lites and winning at pro level no reason he cant be on 450s