ThumperTalk Fender Stickers! Support Your Community!

This could be a short lived thread, but anyways. I ordered some ThumperTalk fender stickers and slapped them on there.

DSC01432-1.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

Guess who needs a new front fender? :lol: Too many endos. :thumbsup:

DSC01426.jpg

Alright, now that everyone is going to be buying these (right?), we can identify all other TT riders and converse and have a good time and all that fun stuff.

Now, go to ThumperTalk's wonderful online store located on the far right tab at the top. Then click "ThumperTalk Stuff" on the left of your nice and shiny screen. Then click on the beautiful picture with the TT fender sticker, and order it. You better be expecting a quick shipping time.

I have provided you kind people with a link DIRECTLY to the stickers. Now you can save some time and go check your valves, or whatever you 2-strokers do for fun these days.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/product_p/tt_fender_01.htm

Have fun! And enjoy your new stickers that you are about to buy.

:ride:

• Like 2

How much hp did you gain?

Dude, like 10hp, bro-man-dude. I also put a TT sticker on my open faced helmet and I'm a professional dirt scooter-er now.

• Like 1

Actually, with the power of TT it gives you an unnoticeable forward moment force that makes you go faster.

Thanks Collin. Go buy them!

New private track down the street is said to be the best track in VA. Just to brag. :thumbsup:

Looks good. Have had some sitting on my desk for months, I need to put them on soon!

I think they should be free.... Seems like it would be an easy way to advertise :thumbsup:

It's $8 with free shipping. It's almost pocket change.

Looks good. Have had some sitting on my desk for months, I need to put them on soon!

Get them on! :ride:

I think they should be free.... Seems like it would be an easy way to advertise :lol:

Truth? We don't need to advertise. We don't have an issue attracting members. Word of mouth and search engine results work wonderfully. But, we've been doing this for over 10 years, so that helps.

We do have freebie stickers. Check his number plate. But, I don't know of anyone personally that gives away pairs of arched fender stickers. As far was stickers go, they are on the pricey side to make. No cheap, thin vinyl & glue. They are thick and of good quality.

Regardless, people buy them not to advertise, but because they want to support the site for their own reasons and it's a good way to meet fellow TT'ers at the track or on the trail.:thumbsup:

If we made 5 bajillion dollars like Red Bull, selling overpriced energy drinks, I think we could manage lots of free things. I hope Red Bull is paying you to sport their avatar. :lol: :lol:

Welcome to TT. :ride:

Truth? We don't need to advertise. We don't have an issue attracting members. Word of mouth and search engine results work wonderfully. But, we've been doing this for over 10 years, so that helps.

We do have freebie stickers. Check his number plate. But, I don't know of anyone personally that gives away pairs of arched fender stickers. As far was stickers go, they are on the pricey side to make. No cheap, thin vinyl & glue. They are thick and of good quality.

Regardless, people buy them not to advertise, but because they want to support the site for their own reason and it's a good way to meet fellow TT'ers at the track or on the trail.:thumbsup:

If we made 5 bajillion dollars like Red Bull, selling overpriced energy drinks, I think we could manage lots of free things. I hope Red Bull is paying you to sport their avatar, right? :lol: :lol:

i can understand not wanting to give the stickers away. but some companies do give away fender stickers and even heavy, pre-print quality fork and shroud stickers for using their services and patronizing their businesses. the last time i had suspension work done i received some really quality ones. amazing that dropping $400 can get you $10 worth of vinyl.

i can understand not wanting to give the stickers away. but some companies do give away fender stickers and even heavy, pre-print quality fork and shroud stickers for using their services and patronizing their businesses. the last time i had suspension work done i received some really quality ones. amazing that dropping $400 can get you $10 worth of vinyl.

What's the margin on suspension services vs. say an on-line store? I know. I'd have no issue giving away even $20 on a $500-$700 suspension job. Retail margins these days frankly sucks. And, the s l o w economy doesn't help either. Have to move a ton of parts to make a business. We are small potatoes in that arena. But, as I said, we DO give away some nice quality stickers with each order from the TT store (see the OP's number plate).

In terms of our forums, they are free, so we can hardly give away stickers just for joining. It would be cool, but it's not feasible as in, we don't have the money to do that.

What's the margin on suspension services vs. say an on-line store? I know. I'd have no issue giving away even $20 on a $500-$700 suspension job. Retail margins these days frankly sucks. And, the s l o w economy doesn't help either. Have to move a ton of parts to make a business. We are small potatoes in that arena. But, as I said, we DO give away some nice quality stickers with each order from the TT store (see the OP's number plate).

In terms of our forums, they are free, so we can hardly give away stickers just for joining. It would be cool, but it's not feasible as in, we don't have the money to do that.

i'm sure the margins are great for suspension compared to retail and i wasn't trying to call you out in any way. just saying that there are some "freebies", if you can call them that, for stickers around. you guys have a great business here and i know that the retail end of it is a lesser priority than the forums. :thumbsup:

I didn't get a TT store sticker when I ordered my Boyesen rad valve from you guys last month :thumbsup:

(It's all good tho, got that order in a quickness and it was the right part so that's all that matters) :ride:

Regardless, people buy them not to advertise, but because they want to support the site for their own reasons and it's a good way to meet fellow TT'ers at the track or on the trail.:thumbsup:

If we made 5 bajillion dollars like Red Bull, selling overpriced energy drinks, I think we could manage lots of free things. I hope Red Bull is paying you to sport their avatar. :lol: :lol:

Thats how you say kiss my a$$ the nice way.:lol::lol:

ha i just put mine on last night. what a coincidence.

sorry for the dark picture...cell phone.

4413157531_433298e763_o.jpg

I didn't get a TT store sticker when I ordered my Boyesen rad valve from you guys last month :ride:

(It's all good tho, got that order in a quickness and it was the right part so that's all that matters) :lol:

Honestly, not sure. Either the guy that packed your box missed it, we were out, waiting for more or it slipped into the packing peanuts and got tossed. If we did miss it, :thumbsup: on us.