Get that dancing monkey off your back! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Classifieds section doesn't work / Anyone with stock 05 YZ250F exhaust?

I've tried and tried and tried to get into the classifieds section since the forum had a facelift and for whatever reason it never loads. :thumbsup:

Does anyone on here have the stock exhaust muffler from their YZ250F they want to sell? PM me if you wish or post in here. I've looked on ebay and there are a few and I know it sounds wierd but I'd feel a little safer buying it from someone on here with some post history.

2 servers running our classified system. If you hit one, it loads fast. If you hit the other, it's slow but will load. Why? Honestly, don't know. The problem has been quite elusive. But, we are moving to a completely new classified system, so no reason to fix what will go away most likely late this month.

Glad to see it's not something on my end. Thanks for helping me out Bryan!

Quick question. Is there any difference between the exhausts I see with the tip versus the coned shape in terms of weight, fit and sound? I ntoiced when searching on google for say a 2004 YZ250F that there seems to be two types of exhausts. One with a tip coming out of the can and the other with a cone like what's on my WR. I just want to make sure I get the right one.

Thanks for all the PMs about exhaust from folks.

I decided to order the Lexx MXe from RM last night after readin all the great reviews about it. I will be sure to do a nice sound comparison video of this exhaust with both the quiet core tip/spark arrestor in and the 46mm race tip vs my stock WR exhaust which has the PMB insert in. It should be here before Friday!