Sign in to follow this  

YZ250 Service Manual

hey all, for the 2004 yz250, am planning to service the forks and replace the springs, as well as do the top end. is there a good service manual i can buy that is more detailed and easier than the standard one that came with the bike? i usually use cyclepedia.com but they do not have one for the bike.

you can find them on a torrent site if your lucky, i wood just buy the service one that has everynut and bolt spec so you get very detailed directions. . . if i can find a good one int the torrent site ill update this post.

Hello guys

I tried to send it today but not even gmail did work so here is the link for it>

download zip file

Have fun

regards

Arnego2

cool thanks arnego!

anyone know if there is an actual shop manual for the bike? the service manual helps but is pretty vague if you are not a bike expert. thanks!

The service manual IS the shop manual, it doesn't get any better than the service manual. It gets worse with a Haynes, you want vague then get that book :banana:

I normally love haynes, pretty good but they don't cover enough it seems, and they try to cover too broad of a model listing in one book.

Anyways, since the OP has his answer, can anyone help me with a 2000 yz250 service manual? The links above for Europe Yamaha are great, but they only go back as far as 2001.

link just reverts to homepage.

I've searched here in the forum for it, found nothing but the already mentioned links. It's a tough one to find.