Sign in to follow this  

Stock CRF50 exhaust on pitbike

I am looking at getting an SSR 110 dx3 and wanted to know if a stock crf50 exhaust would fit on it. I need this thing to be whisper quiet!

will a FMF crf50 pipe fit on it? I have the same bike too. I know it will fit on the frame but is a crf50 pipe to constrictive on the engine for a 110 or 125

You gotta do what you gotta do, if you restrict it, so be it. I want to ride without being hassled.

will a FMF crf50 pipe fit on it? I have the same bike too. I know it will fit on the frame but is a crf50 pipe to constrictive on the engine for a 110 or 125

FMF pipe will work and not restrict the motor.

Haha, the DX3 is on its way and I am about to buy a stock crf50 exhaust on ebay. Here goes nothin.

I had a stock crf50 exhaust on my 125cc pitbike it had a similar gpx motor and it surely restricted. I have a BBR on it now and its rediculasly a new bike... but loud, i have a headlight and i night ride for hours and being loud is rough and nieghbors dont get to friendly after hearing it everyday hahaha...

And yes you may have to modifiy it a little in order to get in there good. Watch if its touching the frame or motor, i wouldnt recommend it touching brake lines or anything