Sign in to follow this  

07 Kawasaki Kx250f

Picked up a good condition 07 250f today for $2,750. Really nice bike and has all the stock parts on it. Getting everything cleaned up right now and hoping to get it looking really good. If you have any sprockets, cables, brake pads, or anything like that let me know. Tell me what you think. Thanks

dsc00092up.jpg

dsc00093gd.jpg

dsc00095oj.jpg

dsc00094mz.jpg

Wow super clean I love my 07!!!! Make sure you replace the chain and sprockets, the stock ones are junk.

Thanks man. Your a ton of help!

Your welcome :lol: And welcome to Team Green :thumbsup:

I see you have the same name as Bilko, your not him are you?:ride:

preview_url_max_540_Bilko_Daily_Habit_jpg.jpg

Yeah I got a new chain and sprockets coming in. Does anyone know how to get the hotstart out of the carb. I looked in the manual and all it says is to unscrew the plunger. I did that and theres a spring and then a end cap in the carb. I can't get it out. Any ideas?

Your welcome :lol: And welcome to Team Green :thumbsup:

I see you have the same name as Bilko, your not him are you?:ride:

preview_url_max_540_Bilko_Daily_Habit_jpg.jpg

Haha nope. I'm not into that freestyle junk. I wish I had his accent though

Does anyone know how to get the hotstart out of the carb. I looked in the manual and all it says is to unscrew the plunger. I did that and theres a spring and then a end cap in the carb. I can't get it out. Any ideas?

Its holding me up :thumbsup: anyone?

If you click on the "Advanced Search" you can narrow it down to just the KX250F forum.

Ok either I am dumb or its hard. I unhooked the hot start cable from the lever, I have unscrewed the plunger and i can't get the cable and end cap out of the carb. The spring came up but not the cable and end cap.

Well the cable came off but not the little white end cap. I don't know if that is bad or not?

This is what I have done today. Just took out the motor and going to clean up the frame and motor tomorrow. The check valve clearances. I'm going to lube cables, bleed brakes, polish the frame and swing arm, change all fluids. When I get more money I am going to send the suspension off. Anything else I should maybe do?

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00104.jpg