Cheers to Greyracer...

I don't post much here but I am a chronic lurker. I love to ride all kinds of motorcycles especially dirt bikes:ride:, I also love to learn about them, and work on them. This forum is an invaluable resource for motorcycle knowledge.:lol:

Thank you to everyone who helps make that possible.

With all that being said, I must tip my hat to Greyracer513.:ride: When I need the real answer to just about any question pertaining to dirt bikes I know if I look hard enough he has already answered it.:thumbsup: And answered it throughly and correctly.

Thank you Geryracer:thumbsup:

Here here!! Cheer to grey

I don't post much here but I am a chronic lurker. I love to ride all kinds of motorcycles especially dirt bikes:ride:, I also love to learn about them, and work on them. This forum is an invaluable resource for motorcycle knowledge.:lol:

Thank you to everyone who helps make that possible.

With all that being said, I must tip my hat to Greyracer513.:lol: When I need the real answer to just about any question pertaining to dirt bikes I know if I look hard enough he has already answered it.:thumbsup: And answered it throughly and correctly.

Thank you Geryracer:thumbsup:

I've been on this board for many years, and Gray is "unique" . He's old skool' gruff, doesen't partake in forum politics , and definately YZF genius.... :ride:

He IS amazing :thumbsup: and certainly appreciated! I wish he was my next door neighbor!!!

I agree his advice is very helpful. This sight has so much knowledge and I love how fast you get a good answer to sometimes dumb questions :thumbsup:

My props go to Grey as well... I've read a few of his posts that helped me out.. He even directly helped me out with a problem... Wealth of knowledge he is!!

Indeed. I lurked a lot before I bought my 450, and I got it because of Greyracer. Always helpful to others, and seems to know everything about the 450's. Cheers to you.