Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Point made by RV

I think RV made it clear tonight that he is in charge (maybe not by points yet - but in momentum and wins).

If he didn't crash last week, he would have passed #5 and won that race as well....and had a 9 point lead.

Two holeshots in a row too? Nice.

Hope Mr Langston is doing ok.

RD is just hoping for no bad luck ... ... RV is the man and don't be surprised to see him win out to the finish ... unless CR makes a showing and then all RD is gonna do and sit back and watch 2 Kiwi studs go at each other ( lets hope no real contact between them ) :thumbsup: Lets see... that will shovel RD back to 3rd place points ... I'm sure DeCoaster is doing that math for him right now ....

You obviously didn't see Dungey wink at you tonight.

Winking shows dominance.

Agree. At first I thought that it was just a mental problem RD had since birth, but now I understand he was displaying that he has complete control of the competition:thumbsup:

You obviously didn't see Dungey wink at you tonight.

Winking shows dominance.

LMAO!:thumbsup:

I don't know....RV looked fantastic for sure, but Dungey had a not so great start and passed a few guys to get second. His times were consistent with RV's...it's gonna be a great end of season run for RV and RD.

:thumbsup::lol::lol:You guys are so funny. It was one race at a gnarly track and RV kicked ass and RD was second. There are 8 races left, it is a great sx season.

MAX!!!

There are 8 races left, it is a great sx season.

MAX!!!

Agreed! There has been a lot of good racing this year. I hope it goes down to the last few races, although if something happened to RD and RV wins the title in Seattle, I would be happy!

And heres the question... "if" he doesn't crash again, will he win the championship? Well Poto needs to settle down a little, he looked like he was on the ragged edge ...

But like he said,

I came in here with 20 points to make up, so it's all or nothing now."

That's what makes a champion. :thumbsup:

He hasn't been on the podium with his pickles for a while now.

I want to find them and buy some via the internet.

And heres the question... "if" he doesn't crash again, will he win the championship? Well Poto needs to settle down a little, he looked like he was on the ragged edge and thats what got him in trouble last week. Watching some of the racing again you could see the little mistakes that can put him on the ground if not hurt him....

Yeah you are right, but then again that's the way he always races on rough tracks. He's won championships riding that way. He sure is fun to watch. Seems like he does more and bigger scrubs than he ever used to. I also think he slows down once he has a cushion and just monitors the situation. He knows he doesn't need to win by 20 seconds. But then it makes people think Dungey's catching him or he's getting tired. But rather, it's smart racing.

I also think he slows down once he has a cushion and just monitors the situation. He knows he doesn't need to win by 20 seconds. But then it makes people think Dungey's catching him or he's getting tired. But rather, it's smart racing.

:thumbsup:

Villapoto is starting to ride that 450 like he did on the 250F. He could ride the wheels off that 250F and showed the world at the MXoN.

He seems to have that ability to take it to the next level and ride on the ragged edge ala RC/JS.

Agreed.

That's the RV I remember through the lites class and the RV that spanked the world in 07' DesNations. The RV that made me one of his fans.

Good racing last night.

Toronto with Reed in the mix next weekend.....

This should help RV catch up on points a bit since Reed will come in 2nd now and push RD back a position every week :banana:

When he pulled the hole shot and started walking away and they red flagged the race I let out a "Oooooh no!"

But when they restarted and he pulled the hole shot and walked away again... that right there shows he has the confidence and the ability to step it up when needed. Big :banana: to Villapoto. But, that's not to take any thing away from Dungey, that guys ride fantastic for his first year and here comes Conard. :lol:

We're in for some great battles with these young guns. :banana: