Sign in to follow this  

Supercross What happened to JLaw at Daytona?

Who cares?! The guy is a douche wasting his talent. I wish I could ride at a 10th of his level.

So commonplace for there to be a "What happened to JLaw at _______":lol::thumbsup:

He crashed in the 2nd timed practice and couldn't race. Not a good Daytona for JLaw Racing.

He was back in the pits telling TWMX that he is still better than Dungey and that he is a former west coast lites champ. That will take him far in life. Lets stop this insanity now.

He was back in the pits telling TWMX that he is still better than Dungey and that he is a former west coast lites champ. That will take him far in life. Lets stop this insanity now.

haha thats funny he says that... if he was so much better than dungey... wouldnt he be first in points right now?:thumbsup:

haha thats funny he says that... if he was so much better than dungey... wouldnt he be first in points right now?:thumbsup:

i like j-law so much more than dungey but he isnt faster than dungey but who cares..i cant wait to j law back out there racing. hopefully one day ill see him beat dungey.

I believe j-law has serious mental problems and he is jealous. l

i like j-law so much more than dungey but he isnt faster than dungey but who cares..i cant wait to j law back out there racing. hopefully one day ill see him beat dungey.

If I were you, I would focus more in english class than thinking about how cool #338 is....

A new rule is going into place at TT. On Saturdays at 4:00 p.m. a new thread will be created stating "What happened to JLaw at (current race location)". Feel free to add to the thread prior to the race, or after. Those of you who have special powers that reads the magic ball, or those of you that remember last weekend, can type the results.

Either way, the answer will be similar.

:banana:

• Like 1

A new rule is going into place at TT. On Saturdays at 4:00 p.m. a new thread will be created stating "What happened to JLaw at (current race location)". Feel free to add to the thread prior to the race, or after. Those of you who have special powers that reads the magic ball, or those of you that remember last weekend, can type the results.

Hey, man.

Will there be a time out at 4:20 to tend to some urgent matters? share.gif

Hey, man.

Will there be a time out at 4:20 to tend to some urgent matters? share.gif

That would be "wo"man :banana:

There will be a time out every 50 minutes, or depending on the quality of the product, whenever the buzz begins to wear off!

No no no... you got it all wrong. Seriously. I mean, nothing happened to him. It was business as usual. When the thread "What happened to JLoser at(insert rare track name here)" needs to be started is iffff... he ever podiums, or god forbid, actually WINS something! Anything.